Sunday, February 4, 2018

Note to Followers (2)

Hello Fabulous Followers!

       As promised in my last Note to Followers, I wanted to take a quick minute to let everyone know of some more products that have been updated in my TpT store!  If you have purchased any of my products make sure you check to see if it has a newly revised version available to download in your, "My Purchases" section of your TpT account.  If one of my products have been updated I've either added more content, better graphics, more worksheets, responded to requests, etc.  I will continue to update you each month and let you know which products I’ve updated!


       Thanks for all your support! 

       Amanda Terhune

Check out these newly revised products...

Who Saves the Day?
(Great activities to pair with the Dr. Seuss book: Horton Hears a Who!)

Feet, Feet, Feet!
(Great activities to pair with The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss
)




I've had a lot of requests for my Smartboard Calendar Lesson to also be made in the ActivInspire program.  So now you can get it for Smart Notebook and/or ActivInspire!



I’m also always adding new half waist pocket aprons for teachers!  Check out all the cute, trendy aprons I have by clicking HERE!

Don't forget to follow me on...


1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING all of your Dr. Seuss units. Just what I have been looking for!! I want to purchase them all! Is there a bundle somewhere?? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete